Me, writing today has been easier than the past few days. Until I got to the end of a scene and I am tired of writing this scene type. The FMC just found out she’s a were-cat and is being introduced to her new reality. She’s had a few things told to her, but there’s so much more she has to learn.
I can’t decide if I am going to skip the rest of this to get the story moving, or what. I am just dreading writing the rest of the lore of these shifters. I know most of it already but getting it into words just isn’t appealing at the moment. I guess that’s the not so fun part about writing a novel. I’ll suck it up shortly or tomorrow. What do you do when you get to a scene you just don’t want to write yet?
I did spend sometime getting a dream cast done for my characters. For those who may not know, a dream cast is where an author or reader picks famous people they want to play each major role in the novel. Take a look and tell me what you think:
Is there any one you don’t recognize? There is one who isn’t an actor, but he is a celebrity. It’s an old photo of him, but it worked for his character!
Now, I have five videos for you procrastinating pleasure. Hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to let me know what you think about my Sun and Moon Collide excerpt by voting in the poll or commenting on that post!
- 10 Songs to Keep You Motivated & Inspired (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo 2013 (sociallynoted.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo: Panic (marciaruns.wordpress.com)
- Why NaNoWriMo Is Like Christmas (messagesfrommylife.wordpress.com)
- FiYoNoMo (jlkauffman.com)
- 4 Ways To Plot Your Novel For NaNoWriMo (millieho.net)
- NaNoWriMo Genre Selector (mfrankparsons.wordpress.com)
- 4 Triggers to Jumpstart your Writing Time (judythewriter.wordpress.com)
- The Writer’s Resources (mentzer2150.wordpress.com)